Pure Blonde/Silver Brightening Daily Shampoo 1000ml
- Specifically formulated for brightening brassy blonde and dull grey hair
- Dramatically enhances shine and keeps hair glossy
- Reduces yellow brassy tones without staining
Plus, unlike some violet shampoos it does not deposit purple tones or stain the hair. So, it helps highlights stay looking fresher for longer and makes hair feel softer and more manageable. It has a calming and soothing Lavender fragrance and is gentle enough for daily use.
- Apply to wet hair
- Lather well with a gentle kneading of the scalp
- Rinse and repeat if necessary
- Follow with the appropriate Philip Kingsley conditioner and scalp toner
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2).
- Of all colouring methods, bleach is potentially the most damaging, and therefore should ideally always be done professionally. Bleaching raises your hairs’ outer cuticle, allowing the bleaching agent to fully penetrate. However, repeated bleaching can permanently raise the cuticle scales and allow rapid and continuous loss of moisture.
- Damage from bleach includes dry, brittle, inelastic hair, and hair that is more prone to breakage and split ends. Bleached hair is also more porous and swollen and therefore more vulnerable to other chemical and non-chemical processes. These include everything from permanent wave solutions in curling or straightening to regular heated styling with blow-dryers, straightening irons and brushes. While any and all bleaches have a damaging effect on your hair’s protein structure, the more often you bleach or highlight your hair, the more damaged it will be.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information. Please note that from 1 January 2021, all orders delivered to the EU will be subject to customs charges upon arrival.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.