Pure Blonde/Silver Brightening Daily Shampoo 1000ml
- Specifically formulated for brightening brassy blonde and dull grey hair
- Dramatically enhances shine and keeps hair glossy
- Reduces yellow brassy tones without staining
Plus, unlike some violet shampoos it does not deposit purple tones or stain the hair. So, it helps highlights stay looking fresher for longer and makes hair feel softer and more manageable. It has a calming and soothing Lavender fragrance and is gentle enough for daily use.
- Apply to wet hair
- Lather well with a gentle kneading of the scalp
- Rinse and repeat if necessary
- Follow with the appropriate Philip Kingsley conditioner and scalp toner
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2).
- Of all colouring methods, bleach is potentially the most damaging, and therefore should ideally always be done professionally. Bleaching raises your hairs’ outer cuticle, allowing the bleaching agent to fully penetrate. However, repeated bleaching can permanently raise the cuticle scales and allow rapid and continuous loss of moisture.
- Damage from bleach includes dry, brittle, inelastic hair, and hair that is more prone to breakage and split ends. Bleached hair is also more porous and swollen and therefore more vulnerable to other chemical and non-chemical processes. These include everything from permanent wave solutions in curling or straightening to regular heated styling with blow-dryers, straightening irons and brushes. While any and all bleaches have a damaging effect on your hair’s protein structure, the more often you bleach or highlight your hair, the more damaged it will be.
Royal Mail (2-5 working days. Only available on items less than £40) £2.45
Next Day Delivery (Next working day, when ordered before 1pm) £4.95
Due to Royal Mail restrictions, aerosol products can only be shipped via Next Day Delivery
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.