Rose & Lychee Moisture Balancing Conditioner 1000ml
Expertly blended using scents prescribed in Ayurvedic rituals, Rose balances the heart and emotions while Bengal Lychee calms the mood and relieves everyday modern stresses. Empowering Wild Cedarwood grants a sense of clarity and Royal Saffron and Sicilian Amber encourage strength and self-expression.
Our balancing conditioner is full of moisturising, strengthening and anti-static ingredients. Wheat Protein helps strengthen and plump your strands. Silicone adds shine and reduces static, without adding weight. Hydrolyzed Elastin adds strength, body and elasticity, improving your hair’s elasticity and moisture retention, and helping reduce breakage.
- Delivers hydration where it is needed most - at the mid-lengths and ends
- Anti-static formula leaves hair shiny, smoother and stronger
- Suitable for medium textured hair or heat/colour processed or long fine hair
- After shampooing, gently work this moisturising conditioner into the mid-lengths and ends of your hair.
- Rinse well and follow with the appropriate Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Linalool, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citronellol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
- From over 60 years of trichological and clinical experience, we have found that all hair textures benefit from the correct use of a post shampoo conditioner. Conditioner is vital to healthy looking, shiny hair - it smoothes the hair cuticle aiding light reflection and allowing for that brilliant glossy appearance. This closing of the cuticle also helps to protect your hairs’ inner layer (the cortex) from damage and excess moisture evaporation, and aids in easing out tangles.
- Nevertheless, condtioners often get an bad reputation because people find they weigh their hair down or make it look ‘lank’, ‘greasy’ or ‘dull’. However, this will only happen if you apply conditioner incorrectly, or use the wrong one for your hair texture. To choose the right conditioner for you hair type, you first have to determine the texture of your individual hairs (whether they are fine, medium, coarse or African-Caribbean) and then take into account its length and level of chemical processing. Moisture Balancing Conditioner is ideal for fine, processed hair and medium textured hair.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information. Please note that from 1 January 2021, all orders delivered to the EU will be subject to customs charges upon arrival.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.