Pure Blonde Booster Colour-Correcting Weekly Shampoo
Our Pure Blonde Booster Shampoo is the best shampoo for highlighted, bleached and coloured hair. Containing optimum levels of violet micro-pigments, our toning shampoo helps clarify, hydrate and tone blonde, grey & highlighted hair.
Use this blonde hair care staple weekly, along with our Pure Blonde Booster Colour Correcting Mask and leave hair looking radiant and clarified all whilst colour correcting, toning and neutralising brassy bleached hair.
- Ideal hair toner shampoo for brassy, blonde, grey & bleached hair
- Creates a high shine, glossy finish
- Anti-frizz properties to reduce static and smooth the cuticle
- Ultra conditioning
- Of all colouring methods, bleach is potentially the most damaging, and therefore should ideally always be done professionally. Bleaching raises your hairs’ outer cuticle, allowing the bleaching agent to fully penetrate. However, repeated bleaching can permanently raise the cuticle scales and allow rapid and continuous loss of moisture.
- Damage from bleach includes dry, brittle, inelastic hair, and hair that is more prone to breakage and split ends. Bleached hair is also more porous and swollen and therefore more vulnerable to other chemical and non-chemical processes. These include everything from permanent wave solutions in curling or straightening to regular heated styling with blow-dryers, straightening irons and brushes. While any and all bleaches have a damaging effect on your hair’s protein structure, the more often you bleach or highlight your hair, the more damaged it will be.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information. Please note that from 1 January 2021, all orders delivered to the EU will be subject to customs charges upon arrival.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.