TRICHO PRO / STEP 1 / 100ml
- Helps to reduce hair fall caused by breakage when combing and improve overall hair condition.
- Provides instantly thicker, fuller hair
- Rich in primary anti-oxidants, helps to moisturize and improve shine, fullness, cuticle integrity and strength
- Contains Organic Quinoa Protein to help strengthen the hair and reduce breakage
- Use daily as part of the Trichotherapy Regime.
- This is Step 1 of the 3 step hair restoration regime. You might also like Tricho 7 (Step 2) and Tricho Complex (Step 3)
- You might like to read: How does Trichotherapy help achieve thicker, fuller hair?
- Shampoo and condition as normal
- Spray through mid-lengths and ends of damp hair
- Comb through to detangle
- Apply Tricho 7 Scalp Drops if using as part of Trichotherapy Regime
- Blow-dry or style as usual
- For optimum results, all 3 steps of the Trichotherapy Regime must be completed daily, in combination with a healthy diet and lifestyle. Ideally the hair should be washed and conditioned daily with the appropriate Philip Kingsley shampoo and conditioner.
- Tricho Pro and Tricho 7 should be applied to clean hair and scalp. We understand it is not always possible to wash hair daily. Therefore, on the days you have not washed your hair, still apply Tricho 7 to the scalp. You may also use Tricho Pro in between washes but if it begins to build up, wait until the next wash.
- The regime is suitable for use on colour treated hair. Ideal for fine and/or thinning hair, as well as anybody looking to get the best from their hair. Regular use of Elasticizer treatments will help keep hair in the best condition possible.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World with all shipping rates inclusive of taxes and duties.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.