Daily Damage Defence Extreme Leave-In Conditioner
Our intensive conditioning spray’s ingredients include: Keratin to help repair your hair’s most damaged areas; Vegetable Proteins to strengthen your hair and reduce breakage; Hydrolyzed Corn Starch to reduce frizz and help hair retain its style for longer
- Super intensive conditioning spray for natural tightly coiled curls and very porous, processed hair
- Anti-breakage, anti-frizz, heat-protecting
- Detangles and hydrates
- Leaves hair smooth, shiny and manageable
On Dry Hair: Scrunch or brush through dry hair to give definition, smoothness and shine.
- Your hair is made of keratin, a strong protein, which contains sulfides. When sulfides bond together, they form a disulfide bond that creates a kink or curl in your hair structure. The curliness of your hair depends on how many of these bonds you have.
- Chemical relaxers break your hair’s disulfide bonds and reset your ‘kinks’ permanently into a straighter alignment.
- Relaxing your hair can help boost your morale by making unruly, wavy hair easier to style and wash. However, relaxing can potentially damage your hair. There are ways to minimize these damaging effects. Chemical straightening or relaxing treatments work in the same way as a reverse perm. However, instead of using the solution to curl straight hair, it’s used to permanently straighten curly hair.
- Chemical straightening leaves your hair more vulnerable to damage and breakage, so it is essential to have consistent and regular intensive conditioning treatments to restore moisture to the hair. Try to deep-condition your hair with Elasticizer Extreme twice a week for 2 weeks prior to relaxing, and then once a week thereafter. Use Daily Damage Defence Extreme regularly to help strengthen hair and reduce breakage.
- Avoid relaxing treatments if the skin on your scalp is inflamed or broken. If your scalp becomes inflamed or irritated after straightening, apply a soothing scalp mask or solution of cold milk and water in equal parts, which should help to soothe it. If the irritation continues, you should consult a trichologist or dermatologist.
- Relaxing previously unprocessed or ‘virgin’ hair rarely results in disaster. However, in our trichological clinics we have seen in many cases that straightening previously treated or straightened hair can do a great deal of damage, especially at the ends. A good way to avoid this is to protect the ends with a heavy fat such as unsalted butter before the straightening solution is applied.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information. Please note that from 1 January 2021, all orders delivered to the EU will be subject to customs charges upon arrival.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.