Daily Damage Defence Leave-In Conditioner
Known to beauty insiders as an 'everyday Elasticizer', this easy-to-apply leave-in conditioning spray makes wet or dry hair easy to de-tangle while improving manageability and reducing breakage. It also boosts shine, helps with frizz control, and boosts your hair’s condition.
Our hair protectant's highly effective ingredients include:
- Hydrolyzed Elastin (found in our Elasticizer) to add strength, body and elasticity
- Sweet Almond Seedcake Extract which contains amino acids and proteins to strengthen and smooth each strand
- Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) to regulate moisture and plump your hair shafts, leaving hair extra shiny
- Award-winning, leave-in conditioning spray
- Provides lightweight yet intensive conditioning
- Provides UV defence
- Protects against damage caused by heated styling tools
- Quick and easy application
Shake before use. Spray liberally through mid-lengths and ends of hair. Comb through and style as appropriate.
On Dry Hair:
Scrunch into coarse, dry hair to add smoothness and shine; or spray into fine - medium hair to de-tangle.
- Correct blow-dryingwill not harm your hair – it’s applying heat to your hair when it’s already dried that causes damage. Moisture content is just as important to the health and beauty of your hair as it is to your skin. It’s what helps keep your strands nourished and elastic. While the correct use of a blow-dryer will not harm your hair, applying heat to your hair when it is already dried causes brittleness, breakage, dullness and dryness.
- The secret of safe drying is good timing and the proper use of tools and products. To being, gently press your hair with a towel to remove excess moisture. Rubbing your hair can rough up the cuticles of your hair and also break and tangle it. Follow by spritzing with a de-tangling, protective conditioning spray and gently remove tangles with a wide-toothed comb, starting at the ends and working up to your roots.
- It is when finishing the blow dry that damage is most likely to occur, so make sure to check your hair often. When your hair is almost dry, turn down the heat and reduce the speed of your dryer. Ideally, it is best for your hair if you leave it slightly damp. But if you need your hair absolutely dry it is very important to stop blow-drying at the right time. Applying heat, even for a few seconds, to hair that has already been dried can dry out the moisture in your hair cells. This can cause brittleness, dullness, breakage and split ends.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information. Please note that from 1 January 2021, all orders delivered to the EU will be subject to customs charges upon arrival.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.