Daily Damage Defence Leave-In Conditioner
Our conditioning spray’s highly effective ingredients include Hydrolyzed Elastin (which you will also find in Elasticizer) to add strength, body and elasticity; Sweet Almond Seedcake Extract which contains amino acids and proteins to strengthen and smooth each strand; and Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), which regulates moisture and plumps your hair shafts to boost shine.
- Award-winning, leave-in conditioning spray
- Provides lightweight yet intensive conditioning
- Protects against damage caused by heated styling tools
Shake before use. Spray liberally through mid-lengths and ends of hair. Comb through and style as appropriate.
On Dry Hair:
Scrunch into coarse, dry hair to add smoothness and shine; or spray into fine - medium hair to de-tangle.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylhexyl Dimethyl PABA, PPG-12-PEG-50 Lanolin, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-16, Cyclopentasiloxane, Citric Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Panthenol, Quaternium-33, Cyclohexasiloxane, Undeceth-11, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyloctanol, Undeceth-5, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Acetic Acid, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Limonene.
250mlAqua/Water/Eau, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Silicone Quarternium-16, PPG-12-PEG-50 Lanolin, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Quaternium-91, Undeceth-11, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyloctanol, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Undeceth-5, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycerin, Tribehenin, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, BHT, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene.
- Correct blow-dryingwill not harm your hair – it’s applying heat to your hair when it’s already dried that causes damage. Moisture content is just as important to the health and beauty of your hair as it is to your skin. It’s what helps keep your strands nourished and elastic. While the correct use of a blow-dryer will not harm your hair, applying heat to your hair when it is already dried causes brittleness, breakage, dullness and dryness.
- The secret of safe drying is good timing and the proper use of tools and products. To being, gently press your hair with a towel to remove excess moisture. Rubbing your hair can rough up the cuticles of your hair and also break and tangle it. Follow by spritzing with a de-tangling, protective conditioning spray and gently remove tangles with a wide-toothed comb, starting at the ends and working up to your roots.
- It is when finishing the blow dry that damage is most likely to occur, so make sure to check your hair often. When your hair is almost dry, turn down the heat and reduce the speed of your dryer. Ideally, it is best for your hair if you leave it slightly damp. But if you need your hair absolutely dry it is very important to stop blow-drying at the right time. Applying heat, even for a few seconds, to hair that has already been dried can dry out the moisture in your hair cells. This can cause brittleness, dullness, breakage and split ends.
Royal Mail (2-5 working days. Only available on items less than £40) £2.45
Next Day Delivery (Next working day, when ordered before 1pm) £4.95
Due to Royal Mail restrictions, aerosol products can only be shipped via Next Day Delivery
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information click here.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.