Elasticizer Extreme Rich Deep-Conditioning Treatment 500ml
Our fragrance-free, paraben-free formulation contains: Hydrolyzed Elastin, to add strength, body and elasticity to your hair – Castor Oil and Olive Oil, to help lock in moisture and boost shine; while Glycerin to helps hair to retain moisture.
- Super conditioning and moisturising pre-shampoo treatment for natural coiled curls and very porous, processed hair
- Instantly nourishes and hydrates
- Restores manageability and leaves hair full of elasticity, bounce and reflective shine
Use our rich hair mask at least once a week, before shampooing. Thoroughly wet your hair with water and apply Elasticizer Extreme in sections, concentrating on your mid-lengths and ends. Cover hair with a shower cap or towel. The heat created helps open your hair’s cuticles, so they can properly absorb the nutrients.
Leave for 10-20 minutes (the longer the better!). – To give your hair the ultimate pampering, you can even sleep in Elasticizer Extreme.
Rinse thoroughly and follow with the appropriate Philip Kingsley Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Toner. Finer hair textures should shampoo twice, to remove all product.
Suitable for use on colour-treated hair.
Note: Do not use Elasticizer 72 hours before or after colouring your hair, as it may affect how the colour takes.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexyl Dimethyl PABA, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Diazolidinyl Urea, Silicone Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Elastin, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- African-Caribbean hair is the most vulnerable to damage of all hair textures due to its unique structure and specific processing, styling and grooming needs. African-Caribbean hair requires special care and use of specifically-formulated products in order to look, feel and be at its best.
- The hair shaft of African-Caribbean hair is flat with a twisted structure and a thin diameter. Where these ‘twists’ occur, there is a change in the width of the hair (think of what happens when you bend or twist a straw). These twists and curls are weak points along your hair, and this is one of the reasons why African-Caribbean hair breaks so easily.
- Because African-Caribbean hair is curly, it also tangles easily. Trying to de-tangle it can worsen hair breakage if you’re not careful and pulling may also lead to traction loss, so be as gentle as possible. Start at the ends and work up to your roots with a wide-tooth comb.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information. Please note that from 1 January 2021, all orders delivered to the EU will be subject to customs charges upon arrival.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.