Flaky/Itchy Anti-Dandruff Scalp Toner
Wondering how to treat your itchy scalp? Our Flaky/Itchy Scalp Toner acts as the perfect dandruff and itchy scalp treatment, especially when combined with our Flaky/Itchy Scalp Shampoo. Our soothing formula offers the perfect remedy for scalp irritation and dandruff, with key ingredients including: Piroctone Olamine to fight fungus and bacteria; Camphor to cool and soothe your scalp; Benzalkonium Chloride to provide instant and long-lasting relief from itching.
Our vegan-friendly scalp toner works in conjunction with Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalp Shampoo to help tackle dandruff.
- Anti-microbial scalp care formula
- Tackles both the symptoms and the causes of dandruff, flakes and itching
- Refreshes, soothes and comforts the scalp for immediate, long-lasting relief
- Water-based, fragrance-free formula
Discover the Flaky/Itchy Regime
Begin with Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo, followed by the appropriate Philip Kingsley Conditioner. Lightly towel-dry your hair and apply our Toner to your scalp from the nozzle in 1'' (3cm) sections. (Tip your head back when applying to avoid the product running into your eyes.) Distribute with fingertips. Do not rinse. Comb through and style.
You can use cotton buds to apply the Toner to difficult-to-reach or sensitive areas of the scalp.
You can also apply this Scalp Toner to dry hair throughout the day to refresh.
See it in Action
- A common misconception is that dandruffis caused by a ‘dry scalp’. However, dandruff is usually oily. Do not put or rub oil into your scalp as this will only make the flakes oiler and stickier.
- For immediate relief there are shampoos, scalp toners and scalp creams available. We suggest you use a flaky/itchy scalp shampoo and flaky/itchy scalp toner daily until your dandruff has cleared, and then alternate every other day with your regular shampoo for a couple of weeks after. An Exfoliating Scalp Mask should also be applied once a week to help clear flaking and itching.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information. Please note that from 1 January 2021, all orders delivered to the EU will be subject to customs charges upon arrival.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.