Handbag Brush and Case
Our travel hair brush and protective case has been expertly crafted to gently brush and detangle your hair whilst you're on the move. Both lightweight and durable, our grooming brush & case will slip easily into your handbag, remaining intact and available when you need it most. Even though it's pocket sized, it still has the standard Philip Kingsley hairbrush features to ensure a gentle but effective grooming.
More information about our handbag brush:
- Vented – to allow heat to disperse and for hair to dry more quickly, minimizing the risk of heat damage
- Cushioned – to ensure only gentle pressure to the scalp
- Widely Spaced Pins – to gently grip hair without pulling
- Rounded Ends – to avoid scratching, damage or irritation to the scalp
- Anti-Static – to avoid flyaway hair
- Maple Wood – for lightweight comfort and style
- Brushes are wonderful styling aids, but you need to be careful when you use them. Incorrect brushing, and the wrong type of brush, can cause widespread damage to your hair and scalp.
- Choose a brush with long, widely-spaced plastic bristles, not natural bristles. Plastic bristles are smoother, blunter and kinder to you hair, while natural bristles are sharper, often barbed, and tufted close together. Above all, avoid brushes with metal prongs.
- Limiting damage to the hair shaft is critical to maintaining healthy hair. Philip Kingsley's award winning brushes ensure styling & grooming with the ultimate care and consideration paid to the hair and scalp
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information. Please note that from 1 January 2021, all orders delivered to the EU will be subject to customs charges upon arrival.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.