Moisture Extreme Enriching Shampoo
- Rich hydrating formula cleanses while moisturising
- Formulated to suit the unique condition and grooming needs of natural tightly coiled curls, and very porous processed hair
- Suitable for use on natural, relaxed or synthetic hair
- The occurrence of traction hair loss in African-Caribbean women is underestimated and is often mistaken for other types of hair loss. Traction hair loss starts as thinning at your front hairline, then receding continues with a general thinning all over – similar to the appearance of male pattern hair loss. Traction loss can also occur all around your scalp edges, know as banded traction alopecia. Another type of traction hair loss is where your hair comes out in clumps.
- The main causes of this ‘patchy’ hair loss are sleeping in rollers, using too-tight rollers or wearing very tight braids (especially in children). The reason why these methods cause traction loss is that they constantly pull at your hair, causing breakage and plucking hair out from the roots. It’s very important to catch this type of hair loss early on, as over time it can damage your hair follicles and lead to permanent loss of hair.
- Traction alopecia shouldn’t be confused with alopecia areata, which looks very similar as it also occurs in patches. However, alopecia areata is often caused by psychological or internal stress rather than physical, external stress from traction.
Royal Mail (2-5 working days. Only available on items less than £40) £2.45
Next Day Delivery (Next working day, when ordered before 1pm) £4.95
Due to Royal Mail restrictions, aerosol products can only be shipped via Next Day Delivery
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.