Re-Moisturizing Smoothing Conditioner
Our vegan-friendly, hydrating conditioner is the best conditioner for curly & wavy hair types. It's unique blend of ingredients contains: Hydrolyzed Oat Protein to soften your hair's texture, aid moisture retention and hydrate your hair as well as a unique blend of waxes to smooth and moisturise your cuticles, helping achieve a reflective shine.
Combine with our Re-Moisturising Shampoo to give your wavy, curly & frizzy hair the full moisture boost it needs and leave hair feeling hydrated, soft & shiny.
- Tame, moisturise and hydrate even the driest hair types
- Delivers a moisture boost to leave coarse, frizzy hair smooth and shiny
- Optimises moisture retention, so hair stays nourished and glossy throughout the day
- Ideal for coarse hair textures that crave hydration
- Frizzy hair is defined as ‘tight wispy curls’, but it is also hair that has gone out of shape, has lost its smoothness and sticks up in wisps. Frizzy hair occurs in all hair textures, but is most common in curly, fine hair.
- Hair expands, stretches and changes its protein bonds temporarily when wet or damp. This is why your hair sets into a desired style when you apply heat. However, it’s also why your hair will revert back to its natural configuration as soon as it’s touched by humidity (moisture in the air). Where you go throughout the day affects how much frizz your hair will have.
- This is because humidity varies in different environments. You can be at home, travel on a subway, sit in an office, go out to get lunch and be in and out of air conditioning and central heating. These changes all cause your hair to reshape, often multiple times throughout the day.
- The propensity for frizzy hair is partly unavoidable as no one’s hair is exactly the same length due to the hair growth cycle, or exactly the same shape – so it has the tendency to stick out in different places. Some hairs also may be curlier, wavier or wispier than others – determined by genetics.
- However, hair breakage can further contribute to hair that is of different lengths and therefore to frizziness, and the longer your hair is, the more prone it is to snapping.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World with all shipping rates inclusive of taxes and duties.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.