Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner
Full of nourishing, strengthening and anti-static ingredients, our moisturising conditioner is the best conditioner for dry hair. Wheat Protein helps strengthen and plump your strands. Silicone adds shine and reduces static, without adding weight. Whilst Hydrolyzed Elastin adds strength, body and elasticity. Combined together, this conditioning treatment improves your hair's elasticity and moisture retention, helping to reduce breakage.
- Deep conditioning treatment, delivering hydration where it is needed most - at the mid-lengths and ends
- Reduces hair breakage
- Anti-static formula leaves hair shiny, smoother and stronger
- Suitable for medium textured hair or heat/colour processed or long fine hair
- After shampooing, gently work this moisturising conditioner into the mid-lengths and ends of your hair.
- Rinse well and follow with the appropriate Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner
- From over 60 years of trichological and clinical experience, we have found that all hair textures benefit from the correct use of a post shampoo conditioner. Conditioner is vital to healthy looking, shiny hair - it smoothes the hair cuticle aiding light reflection and allowing for that brilliant glossy appearance. This closing of the cuticle also helps to protect your hairs’ inner layer (the cortex) from damage and excess moisture evaporation, and aids in easing out tangles.
- Nevertheless, condtioners often get an bad reputation because people find they weigh their hair down or make it look ‘lank’, ‘greasy’ or ‘dull’. However, this will only happen if you apply conditioner incorrectly, or use the wrong one for your hair texture. To choose the right conditioner for you hair type, you first have to determine the texture of your individual hairs (whether they are fine, medium, coarse or African-Caribbean) and then take into account its length and level of chemical processing. Moisture Balancing Conditioner is ideal for fine, processed hair and medium textured hair.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World with all shipping rates inclusive of taxes and duties.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.