Swimcap Water Resistant Mask 75ml
- Swimmers' favourite
- Sun and sea protection, UV protection and chlorine protection
- Protective cream to treat and protect the hair
- Water-resistant, nourishing formula
- Green tinged hair is caused by the hairs reaction to copper, and is most prevalent in those that have naturally blond or bleached hair. Most people associate this unsightly colour change with swimming in a chlorinated pool, and quite rightly too. Chlorinated pools often contain copper algaecides – a compound that helps prevent the growth of algae.
- Copper can also be found in home water supplies, especially if your pipes are made of copper. However, you can get a special water filter that helps to remove the copper.
- There are a few things that can be done to avoid getting green hair. One is to wear a swimming cap in the pool, or use a waterproof protective hair product such as Swimcap cream. If you already have green tinged hair, a lemon juice rinse can be quite effective.
Royal Mail Delivery (2-4 working days) - £2.25
Royal Mail Tracked Next Working Day Delivery (If ordered before 3pm) - £4.49
DPD Local Next Working Day Timed Delivery Service (If ordered before 1pm) - £5.49
There are shipping restrictions on certain products where they can only be shipped via Royal Mail. These products include: Tricho 7, Trichotherapy Regime, Weatherproof Hairspray, Finishing Touch Hairspray and One More Day Refreshing Dry Shampoo.
We ship throughout Europe and the Rest of World, find more information click here.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.