Re-Moisturizing Smoothing Shampoo
- Delivers moisture to transform dry and frizzy hair, leaving it soft, smooth and shiny
- Improves hair's strength and elasticity
- Optimises moisture retention to reduce breakage
- Ideal for coarse hair textures
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-75 Lanolin, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocamide MEA , Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-10, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Formic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol, Geraniol.
250ml & 1000ml
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, PEG-75 Lanolin, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Laurate, Cocamide MEA, Potassium Sorbate, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-10, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sodium Carbonate, Formic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citronellol, Geraniol.
- The diameter of coarse hair is the largest of all textures, which makes it more prone to moisture evaporation and dry ends. The best products to use are those that are labelled as ‘re-moisturizing’, ‘moisturizing’ or ‘smoothing’ and those that tame frizz.
- If you have coarse hair you may be reluctant to wash your hair more than a couple of times a week, as it can be difficult to style. However, frequent shampooing is recommended for all hair textures as it promotes the optimum scalp environment for hair growth and also keeps your hair in good condition! It is in fact water, not oil content that keeps your hair supple and moisturised.
- Individuals with coarse hair tend to straighten their hair more often than other hair types, as it can be frizzy and very time-consuming to style. However, frequent or incorrect heat processing can be extremely damaging and so you need to use styling products that help protect your hair.
- Due to coarse hairs’ propensity towards dryness, we recommend you use a pre-shampoo conditioner, such as Elasticizer Extreme, once to twice a week. However, if you bleach or frequently heat process/straighten your hair this should be done twice weekly to reduce associated damage and breakage.
Royal Mail (2-5 working days. Only available on items less than £40) £2.45
Next Day Delivery (Next working day, when ordered before 1pm) £4.95
Due to Royal Mail restrictions, aerosol products can only be shipped via Next Day Delivery
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information click here.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.