Stimulating Daily Scalp Toner
Our rehydrating toner is the perfect dry scalp remedy, improving both dry scalps and oily scalps. Its carefully chosen ingredients stimulate blood supply and protect against bacterial overgrowth. Witch Hazel absorbs excess oil, making your hair and scalp less greasy. Pircotone Olamine protects against bacterial overgrowth and relieves flaking and itching. Sodium Salicylate's anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant scalp care properties soothe your skin, while Menthol cools and stimulates.
- Rehydrating toner and scalp soothing treatment
- Water-based, fragrance-free formula
- Mildly astringent formula absorbs excess oil
- Invigorating scalp tonic to encourage optimum hair health
- Using the nozzle provided, or a cotton wool pad, apply our Scalp Toner to your scalp in 1” (3cm) sections, ideally after washing and gently towel-drying your hair.
- Scalp Toner may also be used on dry hair if you have not washed it
- Tip your head back when applying to avoid product running into eyes
- Distribute with fingertips Do not rinse
- Telogen effluvium is a form of diffuse hair loss that occurs when the anagen (growth) phase of the hair growth cycle is cut-short by an internal disturbance. This causes many more hairs than usual to move from anagen into the telogen (shedding) phase all at once, resulting in excessive daily hair fall.
- Telogen effluvium can be either acute or chronic depending on the cause and the severity of the disturbance. Due to the nature of the hair growth cycle, diffuse hair loss usually takes place 6 – 12 weeks after the event that triggered it, so you may not always connect the two. If you notice excessive hair shedding, look back a couple of month for possible causes.
- On average, it is ok to lose up to 100 hairs a day provided they are growing back. However, telogen effluvium can result in as many as 300 hairs being shed in a 24 hour period. You will probably notice more hairs coming out when you brush and style, in your shower drain and perhaps on your pillow and clothes.
Royal Mail (2-5 working days. Only available on items less than £40) £2.45
Next Day Delivery (Next working day, when ordered before 1pm) £4.95
Due to Royal Mail restrictions, aerosol products can only be shipped via Next Day Delivery
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information click here.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.