Re-Moisturizing Smoothing Shampoo 1000ml
- Delivers moisture to transform dry and frizzy hair, leaving it soft, smooth and shiny
- Improves hair's strength and elasticity
- Optimises moisture retention to reduce breakage
- Ideal for coarse hair textures
- Apply to wet hair
- Lather well with a gentle kneading of the scalp
- Rinse and repeat if necessary
- Follow with the appropriate Philip Kingsley conditioner and scalp toner
- Hydrolyzed Elastin – adds strength, body and elasticity. Improves hair’s tensile strength and moisture retention, reducing breakage
- Guar – anti-static conditioning agent provides control and smoothness
- Cocobetaine – gentle yet thorough cleansing agent
- The diameter of coarse hair is the largest of all textures, which makes it more prone to moisture evaporation and dry ends. The best products to use are those that are labelled as ‘re-moisturizing’, ‘moisturizing’ or ‘smoothing’ and those that tame frizz.
- If you have coarse hair you may be reluctant to wash your hair more than a couple of times a week, as it can be difficult to style. However, frequent shampooing is recommended for all hair textures as it promotes the optimum scalp environment for hair growth and also keeps your hair in good condition! It is in fact water, not oil content that keeps your hair supple and moisturised.
- Individuals with coarse hair tend to straighten their hair more often than other hair types, as it can be frizzy and very time-consuming to style. However, frequent or incorrect heat processing can be extremely damaging and so you need to use styling products that help protect your hair.
- Due to coarse hairs’ propensity towards dryness, we recommend you use a pre-shampoo conditioner, such as Elasticizer Extreme, once to twice a week. However, if you bleach or frequently heat process/straighten your hair this should be done twice weekly to reduce associated damage and breakage.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information. Please note that from 1 January 2021, all orders delivered to the EU will be subject to customs charges upon arrival.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.