TRICHO 7 / STEP 2 / 100ml
Taking over 7 years to develop, test and perfect, our innovative formula contains a unique combination of 7 trichologically selected ingredients, each one known to enhance the condition of your hair and scalp, encouraging healthy hair growth.
- Volumizing Hair & Scalp Treatment helps to create the optimum scalp environment for healthy hair growth
- 7 years to develop, test and perfect
- Carefully curated formula to promote hair thickening
- Contains super anti-oxidant boosting Green Tea extract · Piroctone Olamine · Escalol protects · B6 · Zinc Sulphate · Azelaic Acid
- Use daily as part of the Trichotherapy Regime
- Apply daily to freshly washed hair (or dry hair if you are not able to wash hair daily)
- Apply after Tricho Pro if using as part of the Trichotherapy Regime
- Tilt the head back and apply 2.5mls (5 x 0.5ml) using the pipette, over the whole top area of the scalp, including the front hairline, the centre ares and the crown
- Massage in gently
- Blow-dry or style as usual
- Over 80% of patients we see at the Philip Kingsley Trichological Clinics are experiencing some degree of female hair loss. As the topic of women’s hair loss becomes less taboo, more and more women are actively seeking solutions to a variety of hair problems. Philip Kingsley Trichotherapy helps women to get the best out of their hair, from the inside-out.
- The products in the regime are based on comprehensive research and development in The Philip Kingsley Trichological Clinics. The Philip Kingsley team of consultant Trichologists have a total of over 100 year’s expertise in their field. They have been published in numerous scientific papers and dermatological studies - including the British Journal of Dermatology and both the American and European Journals of Endocrinology. The team includes Members and Fellows of the Institute of Trichologists, The Royal Society of Medicine and the Society of Cosmetic Scientists.
- The Trichotherapy Regime encourages healthy hair growth and is ideal for women wanting to get the best from their hair. It is particularly suited to women with fine and/or thinning hair, those who are experiencing hair loss and excessive shedding, and those wanting more body and volume.
- Trichology is the scientific study of the hair and scalp. Philip Kingsley created the first trichologically driven hair range made widely available in retail stores and professional salons. The term Trichotherapy comes from this word and refers to both the scientific and cosmetic benefits that the regime provides. It literally means ‘hair therapy’.
Royal Mail (2-5 working days. Only available on items less than £40) £2.45
Next Day Delivery (Next working day, when ordered before 1pm) £4.95
Due to Royal Mail restrictions, aerosol products can only be shipped via Next Day Delivery
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.