Exfoliating Weekly Scalp Mask
Wondering how to exfoliate your scalp? Our Exfoliating scalp mask is the perfect home remedy, specifically formulated to combat flaking and itchy scalps. It contains exfoliating and moisturising agents to soothe and remove dead skin from the scalp. Combine our scalp exfoliator with Philip Kingsley's Award Winning Elasticizer, for the ultimate scalp cleansing, nurturing & hair treatment.
- BHA’s (beta hydroxy acids) help to remove dead skin from the scalp, reduce sebum build up on the scalp and clear scalp flaking
- Zinc not only helps to control growing scalp bacteria, but also reduces the amount of oil that this bacteria feeds on.
- Zincs anti-inflammatory properties also calm irritation and relieve itchiness.
- Dampen hair and apply to the scalp in partings approx. 1” (3cm) apart. Work from the front of head to the back.
- Gently massage over scalp.
- Leave for 10-20 minutes.
- Rinse well and follow with the appropriate Philip Kingsley shampoo, conditioner and scalp toner. Exfoliating Scalp Mask can be used at the same time as applying Elasticizer to the hair for maximum scalp and hair benefits.
- Most people have had or will experience some degree of dandruff during their life. If you have a flaky/itchy scalp, don’t be embarrassed: you are not alone and there are many effective products available to treat it. ‘Dandruff’ describes scalp flaking. However, there are various degrees of severity ranging from common dandruff, i.e. loose or tight flakes, to more severe seborrheic dermatitis.
- The most common type of dandruff is ‘pityriasis capitis simplex’ or ‘pityriasis steatoides’. It usually comes and goes and you may find it flares up under stress. Mild to moderate dandruff is easily treated with over-the-counter shampoos, toners and scalp masks.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information. Please note that from 1 January 2021, all orders delivered to the EU will be subject to customs charges upon arrival.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.