Exfoliating Weekly Scalp Mask
- BHA’s (beta hydroxy acids) help to remove the top most layers of skin, helping to clear scalp flaking and remove excess sebum.
- Zinc not only helps to control growing scalp bacteria, but also reduces the amount of oil that this bacteria feeds on. Zincs anti-inflammatory properties also calm irritation and relieve itchiness.
- Dampen hair and apply to the scalp in partings approx. 1” (3cm) apart. Work from the front of head to the back.
- Gently massage over scalp.
- Leave for 10-20 minutes.
- Rinse well and follow with the appropriate Philip Kingsley shampoo, conditioner and scalp toner. Exfoliating Scalp Mask can be used at the same time as applying Elasticizer to the hair for maximum scalp and hair benefits.
- Most people have had or will experience some degree of dandruff during their life. If you have a flaky/itchy scalp, don’t be embarrassed: you are not alone and there are many effective products available to treat it. ‘Dandruff’ describes scalp flaking. However, there are various degrees of severity ranging from common dandruff, i.e. loose or tight flakes, to more severe seborrheic dermatitis.
- The most common type of dandruff is ‘pityriasis capitis simplex’ or ‘pityriasis steatoides’. It usually comes and goes and you may find it flares up under stress. Mild to moderate dandruff is easily treated with over-the-counter shampoos, toners and scalp masks.
Royal Mail (2-5 working days. Only available on items less than £40) £2.45
Next Day Delivery (Next working day, when ordered before 1pm) £4.95
Due to Royal Mail restrictions, aerosol products can only be shipped via Next Day Delivery
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.