Moisture Extreme Enriching Conditioner
Our vegan-friendly, deep moisturising conditioner contains a combination of four naturally derived oils, which work together to deeply condition your hair. Almond Oil enhances shine and smoothness. Wheatgerm Oil is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids. Avocado Oil strengthens and moisturises. Finally, Babassu leaves your hair soft, shiny and frizz-free.
- Deep conditioner for curly, coiled and 4c hair that hydrates without adding weight
- Nourishes and adds shine
- Formulated to suit the unique moisturising needs of dry, curly hair or damaged hair
- Suitable for use on natural, relaxed or synthetic hair
- It’s vital to use a specialized and ultra-hydrating conditioner on African-Caribbean hair. Conditioners fall in two categories – pre-shampoo and post-shampoo. Both need to be used frequently to keep African-Caribbean hair looking its best. Look for products labeled ‘moisturizing’, ‘re-moisturizing’, ‘emollient’, ‘deep conditioning’, ‘elasticizing’, ‘penetrative’ and/or ‘intensive’.
- Have you ever noticed that light reflects better from flat surfaces than it does from uneven surfaces? Well, this also applies to hair and means that curly hair doesn’t reflect light as easily as straight hair, and is naturally not as shiny. To give your hair added shine, use the Philip Kingsley Extreme range; Moisture Extreme Shampoo & Conditioner, Elasticizer Extreme and Daily Damage Defence Extreme.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information. Please note that from 1 January 2021, all orders delivered to the EU will be subject to customs charges upon arrival.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.