Stimulating Weekly Scalp Mask
Our Stimulating Weekly Scalp mask is the ideal scalp treatment to boost growth, strengthen and thicken hair. Enriched with Vitamin E, Menthol, Camphor and Caffeine our Weekly Scalp Treatment contains the perfect fuse of ingredients to protect, re-invigorate your scalp and give your hair a whole new lease of life.
Menthol is included to help cool and stimulate the scalp, whilst Calphor works to stimulate blood flow and reduce scalp irritation. Caffeine helps to increase blood circulation in the scalp, promoting the production of healthy hair follicles and hair growth. Whilst the other key ingredients are at work, Vitamin E creates a protective barrier on the scalp surface, helping to reduce the amount of oxidative stress and free radicals that cause damage to hair follicle cells. Combined together, our Stimulating scalp treatment will help revitalise the scalp and encourage hair growth.
- Scalp treatment mask to boost hair growth
- Strengthen and revitalise the scalp
- Cool, stimulate and balance scalp
Directions of Use:
- Use at least once a week initially and thereafter when required
- Dampen hair and apply directly to the scalp in partings approx. 3cm (1”) apart
- Work from the front of head to the back
- Gently massage over scalp
- A slight tingling sensation can be expected
- Leave for 10-20 minutes
- Rinse well and follow with the appropriate Philip Kingsley shampoo, conditioner and scalp toner
- Reduced hair volume and hair loss are much more common than is thought, with over 1 in 5 women experiencing it currently in the UK alone.
- Reduced hair volume occurs when there is a gradual reduction in the diameter of individual strands. This type of hair loss is more commonly known as ‘androgenic thinning’. Androgenic thinning is related, as the name implies, to androgens (male hormones) and is genetically determined. What may (or may not!) suprise you is that both men and women have androgens. However, the levels are higher in men and so it is often more noticeable and has a different pattern.
- Reduced hair volume can be influenced and exacerbated by a number of factors, such as diet, stress and hormonal and metabolic imbalances. However, there is always a genetic predisposition to follicle sensitivity involved. Here, follicles in genetically predisposed areas are sensitive to normal levels of circulating androgens. Even sub-normal amounts of androgens in women can cause hair thinning if they have high follicle sensitivity.
We currently send all our parcels via tracked carrier services.
UK orders under £25: £3.95
UK orders £25 and over: FREE
UK Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm): £5.99
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World with all shipping rates inclusive of taxes and duties.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.