Elasticizer Therapies Balancing Rose & Lychee
Expertly blended using scents prescribed in Ayurvedic rituals, Rose balances the heart and emotions while Bengal Lychee calms the mood and relieves everyday modern stresses. Empowering Wild Cedarwood grants a sense of clarity and Royal Saffron and Sicilian Amber encourage strength and self-expression.
Rich and deeply-conditioning, Elasticizer pre-shampoo treatment delivers a super-charged boost of elasticity, moisture and strength to your hair. Our award-winning, formula leaves hair bouncy, silky, shiny and manageable. Rose and Lychee Elasticizer infuses deep nourishment to the hair, while relaxing and balancing the body and mind. Part of the Treatment range which includes products to hydrate, protect and improve elasticity and shine, leaving your hair in the best condition possible.
- Give your hair an enhanced Rose & Lychee Elasticizer treat by covering with a shower cap and leaving on overnight
- Apply Rose & Lychee Elasticizer before working out, then shampoo out post-gym
- Use Rose & Lychee Elasticizer as a styling cream on natural tightly coiled hair"
- Philip Kingsley created the world’s first pre-shampoo, deep-conditioning hair treatment, Elasticizer, in 1974, which he formulated personally for one of his most famous clients, Audrey Hepburn
- Along with using Elasticizer, using the right shampoo and conditioner for your individual hair texture is key to getting the best results. Discover the perfect products for your hair texture here
- If you’re suffering from hair breakage and damage, follow these top tips to help keep hair in the best possible condition, and help reduce breakage
Royal Mail (2-5 working days. Only available on items less than £40) £2.45
Next Day Delivery (Next working day, when ordered before 1pm) £4.95
Due to Royal Mail restrictions, aerosol products can only be shipped via Next Day Delivery
We ship throughout Europe and Rest of World, find more information.
Exchanges or refunds can be arranged for unopened, unused product, if accompanied with original order number / confirmation / invoice, within 28 days.